Statement of Faith
- The divine inspiration and infallibility of Holy Scripture, both the Old and New Testaments in their original text and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The unity of Godhead, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of humanity since the fall, rendering all people subject to God’s wrath and condemnation. The depravity of humanity and voluntary rejection of salvation.
- The absolute divinity and complete humanity of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. His virgin birth, His sinless life, the authenticity of His miracles and the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
- Redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin only through the atoning and sacrificial death, as our representative and substitute, of Jesus Christ; Justification is through grace alone, made free to all by the gospel.
- The necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective, granting him or her repentance towards God, and faith in Jesus Christ; whereby convinced of our guilt, danger and helplessness turn to rely on Him alone as the only and all sufficient Savior.
- The personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. The indwelling, gifts of and sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate our salvation and establish His glorious kingdom.